Our Company is also committed to managing environmental impact as an integral part of our operations. Our company has established a Safety, Health & Environmental Committee (“SHE Committee”) which is tasked to take into consideration the environmental integrity of our operations and facilities at all times.
We are also complying with Environmental Quality Act and adhere to the following principles:
- A Scheduled Waste Competent subcontractor to handle all the scheduled wastes as per legal requirements.
- Changing to LED lights to reduce carbon emission and reduce electricity usage.
- Monitoring of discharge of industrial effluent to ensure below the Permissible Exposure Limit.
- Reuse, Reduce and Recycling and to minimize the amount of waste we produce and reduce our carbon footprint.
- Formation of “Why Not” challenge to all employees to suggest improvements on our daily operations for cost savings and award is given as encouragement.
- Continually seek opportunities to improve our environmental performance including but not limited to energy, water, paper, etc.